This morning I woke up, took the dogs outside, and then promptly decided I was over with winter. I think we can all agree that this winter has sucked, pretty much regardless of your location. Between the freezing temperatures, record-breaking amounts of snowfall, ice storms, and droughts out west, winter 2014 is one I’d like to leave behind asap.
In defiance of the cold, I started thinking about my summer wardrobe and went in search of some graphic tees that I’d love to be wearing right this minute.
If you’re also thinking about the warmer months ahead, here are some cute graphic tees that will help usher in the heat and sun:
1. Factory Soleil Collector Tee – $29.50 at J.Crew Factory
2. Nautical Graphic Tee – $14.94 at Old Navy
3. C’est La Vie Tee – $45 at J.Crew
4. Sugar Skull Tee (Plus) – $28.50 at Torrid
5. Mirror Print Embellished Tee – $40.74 at ASOS
6. Lady Rebel Tee – $13.80 at Forever21
7. Time to Prioritize Tee – $27.99 at ModCloth
8. I’m with Dreamy Tee – $64 at Wildfox Couture
9. Embroidered Crinkle Tee – $39.95 at American Eagle
Which one is your favorite? I’m really smitten with the Lady Rebel Tee from Forever21 and may have to pick it up asap!